August 11, 2019
- Roar! VBS 2019 will be held AUG 12-16 & AUG 19-23.
- Due to VBS, there will be no Praise Dance program on AUG 15 & 22.
- The Alliance Women will be meeting on SUN, AUG 25. Theme: “Prayer support to our beloved Pastor Karen”. Dinner will be $10/ticket @6:45-7:45PM followed by a prayer meeting @7:45-9:00PM. Please register with Vicky, Jenny or Lydia. All ladies are welcomed.
SAT, SEP 7, 9:30AM, Orientation Training (EN)
SAT, SEP 7, 10:00AM, Refresher Training (EN)
- The registration for Adult ESL Course (Fall Term) is now opened. School term: SEP 16 to NOV 25, every Monday & Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:30AM. Newcomers are welcomed. Please refer to ESL flyer at the foyer for more details or contact Rosita Leung.
- The 2019 Fall Baptism is tentatively scheduled on OCT 20. For those who would like to apply for baptism, please complete and submit a baptismal application (include photo & testimony) to the church office no later than AUG 18. Baptismal application forms are available outside of the main sanctuary.
- The Genesis Bible Study Group will study the book of Genesis Chapter 25:19 to 28:22 @5:30PM this afternoon.
- We have received a recent complaint from a neighbour in our community who could not find parking space at the Garden City Park on Sundays. The person suspects most cars in the parking lot belong to our church congregation. As such, please do not use that parking lot so we can maintain good relations with our neighbours. Thank you.